Native English Teachers Wanted
The Program of Oral English for Non-English Major Students of Sichuan University (Chengdu, China) is looking for EFL teachers, teaching English courses to undergraduate/ postgraduate students of non-English majors.
Starting Date: September, 2018
One-academic-year contract (from September 1st, 2018 to July 15th 2019)
1. Salary: 5,000 yuan RMB per month
2. Bonus: around 1500 yuan RMB per month
3. Lodging allowance: 2,000 yuan RMB per month
4. Flight allowance: 8,000 yuan RMB per annum
5. Travel allowance: 2,200 yuan RMB per annum
6. Note: This package is not applied to the applicants with PhD degrees, whose treatment is negotiable according to the relevant university policy of introducing high-level talents.
Maximum Teaching Load: 12 hours per week
1. Applicants should be healthy NATIVE English speakers from such countries as the U.K., the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and New Zealand etc.
2. Applicants should have at least a Bachelor degree and have two years full-time teaching related experience after obtaining the degree or the applicants should obtain a TEFL in China certificate or other equivalent certificates (such as 120 hour TESOL/CELTA certificates);
3. Devotion to teaching, professional, flexible with schedules, responsible, having good communication skills and team-work spirit;
4．Age: between 25-58 years old.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to Ms. LU at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1 ) Copy of the first page of your passport;
2) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experiences (the time should be as specific as month);
3) A recent ID photo;
4) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate, and teaching certificates, if any.
College of Foreign Languages and Cultures
Sichuan University，Chengdu, 610064，