For Overseas Students

Visa Application and Admission Registration

The admitted students should bring their Passport, Admission Notice from Sichuan University, Visa Application Form (JW202/JW201), and Form of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners as well as Blood Test Record to the Embassy or Consulate of the People’s Republic of China in the nearest city of their home country to apply for a student visa (X1/X2 visa).  The students shall come to International Student Office Sichuan University for admission registration before the deadline indicated on the Admission Notice. The X visa holders must apply for a Residence Permit within 30 days after arriving in China.
Contact Us



Add:Room 509, West International Student Domitory, Wangjiang campus, Sichuan University

海纳百川  取精用弘